Q: Car locked up

As I was turning into the parking steering and brakes locked up.. i could not move or turn steering wheel. The service engine light came on and the exclamation light was on. I turned the car on because it went off. Drove it into parking lot.. i let it sit for a while and turn the car back home..I drove all the way home without problems but the service engine light and exclamation light was still on.

A: Your vehicle likely lost steering and braki...

Your vehicle likely lost steering and braking because your engine shut down. You lose all power steering and braking when your engine loses power. As for the warning lights in the dash, I would recommend scanning your vehicles computer with a code reader. If you do not have one of your own, your local parts shop should have one that you can borrow. Be sure to follow the sequence specific to the scanner you are using. If you find, you are not able to drive the vehicle, a mobile mechanic would be best suited for this diagnosis. A certified technician from YourMechanic would be happy to inspect your vehicle, and diagnose the warning lights.