Q: My car light keeps coming on I think it's a electrical problem a bolt with two lines is showing up

A bolt with two lines keeps coming on and it won't turn on it won't start

This symbol on Chrysler vehicles and potentially other vehicles is typically related to the electronic throttle body. The throttle body is not controlled with a cable like vehicles of older days. The electronic throttle bodies are controlled with a motor and electrical wiring. This is a warning light indicating an issue with the electronic throttle body and maybe while the vehicle is not starting.

3. My car light keeps coming on I think it's a electrical problem a bolt with two lines is showing up