Q: Hello I have a lancer and it just shut off on me driving on the freeway..sounds like its just winding like if there's no belt on i

Hello I have a lancer and it just shut off on me driving on the freeway..sounds like its just winding like if there's no belt on it'its still there I work and have kids in school I need my car asap

A possibility is a broken timing belt but there are other common possibilities such as an engine sensor failure, ignition switch failure, fuel pump failure and so forth. The good news is you do not have an intermittent problem but rather an obvious failure and consequently the problem will be diagnosed almost immediately if you request a no start diagnostic. If you request that diagnostic, you need not bring the car anywhere as the certified mechanic will come right to your door and get this repaired for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• Hello I have a lancer and it just shut off on me driving on the freeway..sounds like its just winding like if there's no belt on i