Q: Having trouble with throttle does that mean my throttle going bad or does it mean I need to get it cleaned? 2011 Dodge Avenger

light came according to the manuel it's the throttle light car keep killing

Hello - the required maintenance depends on which problem code is setting off the Check Engine light, and what the other symptoms are. A throttle position sensor failure will cause different behavior (and set different codes) than will a dirty throttle body or idle air control valve. If you can provide some additional information, such as the specific codes and how the car is misbehaving, we are happy to provide a more accurate response. For assistance, I recommend a Check Engine light inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. Thanks for thinking of YourMechanic!

3. Having trouble with throttle does that mean my throttle going bad or does it mean I need to get it cleaned? 2011 Dodge Avenger