Q: My car is pouring water out

Under my car close by the oil pan my car is leaking water. It was a small water leak into I got the valor cover gasket fix now it pour water out. after getting it fix it try to turn the air conditioning on while driving I guess I'm trying make sure that have nothing to do with it
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Are you sure that the leak was fixed? It so...

Are you sure that the leak was fixed? It sounds like a bad water pump if it is leaking near the front of the motor by the belts or pulleys. Have the cooling system pressure tested to see if it is leaking from the water pump and have it repaired before there is more damage to the engine from overheating.