Q: My car was starting hard, I had to pump the gas. Now it won't start at all

My car was starting hard. I had to pump the gas. I put in new plugs and battery. Now it cranks but won't start

The computer should be scanned for codes and the fuel pressure checked. The problem sounds like the fuel pump in the tank stopped pumping and may need to be replaced. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the problem to see if you lost spark or fuel pressure and do the needed tests to find the reason for the no start.

3. My car was starting hard, I had to pump the gas. Now it won't start at all