Q: My car is overheating and I know it's not the radiator why's the reason it's overheating!???!!

When the car turns a whistle sound comes on the car overheats and a rubber smell comes from the engine don't know what's wrong with it is it the water pump??!?

A: The water pump on this engine is driven by ...

The water pump on this engine is driven by the timing belt. You should remove the accessory serpentine belt and start the motor to see if the noise and burning smell is coming from the water pump and timing belt. If the noise is still there then the timing belt and water pump should be replaced.

I recommend getting your car looked at by certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your overheating issue in person and make the necessary repairs to get your car running normally again. Good luck.