My car is hard to start when it's cold. When it's warm it...

Q: My car is hard to start when it's cold. When it's warm it will usually start just fine and I'm not sure what to do

asked by on August 27, 2017

The car will take multiple tries to start if it's cold. I've put a new fuel pump, cam position sensor and spark plugs. There's still an engine code for cam position sensor

There can be several codes pertaining to the camshaft sensor and you did not supply the code you are getting. You may be having a problem with the camshaft timing phaser not being in the correct position when engine is started and will cause the problem of hard start. I recommend supplying the code so we can get a better idea of the codes you are getting and the possible causes of the problem. Make sure you are using the correct oil viscosity and type recommended by Nissan.