Q: How do you set the clock?

How do you set the clock?

A: While your car’s audio system is capable of...

While your car’s audio system is capable of displaying a lot of different information, from the station you’re listening to, to the name of the track on your current CD, it can also display the time. Of course, you’ll need to set the clock to ensure that the time it displays is correct. Here’s how to do that:

1. Turn the key to on.
  2. Press the Clock button.
  3. Make sure the radio now shows “set time”.
  4. Use the station preset numbers to enter the time.
  5. Press OK.
  6. The clock will now be set – double check that both the hour and the minutes are correct.

Tip

If your car has the built-in navigation system, refer to your navigation manual to set the clock.