Q: My car is buzzing even when car is turned off

There's a buzzing sound when the key is not in the car won't turn on when I put the key in the buzzing sound turns on and off. And stops whenever I hit the brakes

Hi Samsin. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, this type of noise is caused by a stuck electrical relay or a ground wire short within the steering column or the ignition switch itself. Although most mechanics would start by replacing the ignition switch, sometimes this does not resolve the issue. It might be best to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical inspection to isolate the root source of this problem - so the right repairs can be made.

3. My car is buzzing even when car is turned off