Q: Car hesitates and jerks uphill

My car hesitates, jerks, and baulks when accelerating or going uphill when cold. After about 30 minutes of running, it stops jerking and runs well. My guess is that it needs a tune-up. I noted 5.0 on the engine, but I don't know if it's 5.0 or 5.8.

A: It's possible that your vehicle may nee...

It's possible that your vehicle may need a tune up. If your vehicle is equipped with a distributor, the cap and rotor should be replaced as well. I would recommend help from a certified mechanic to assist you with your tune up and diagnose some of the symptoms you are describing.

Recommended services
Get a Quote