Q: how many front and rear suspension bushings does a base 2002 acura rsx have?

asked by on November 08, 2017

Thanks in advance for the help. i need to know how many suspension bushings does the acura rsx 2002 have in total. The car has a lot of miles and as far as i know has never had them replaced. i am considering to buy them online but i want to make sure i order all of them. Also, if you could tell me the names of the bushings that would be great. Eg: front control arm uses 2 bushing etc

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

I see at least 8 bushing "positions" in the catalog. Depending on application, position, make and model, some of these control arm bushings bushings will last for much longer than 15 years (your car is 15 years old). The bushings really should be inspected, instead of just replacing all automatically, to see if there is any visible indication of rot and/or if there is movement in the "joint". If nothing untoward appears on inspection, there is no need to replace them. If you desire that a certified mechanic inspect what you have, and then replace only that which is really necessary, please schedule service via YourMechanic’s suspension inspection service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr