Q: My car is briefly shutting off when driving and stalling out when stopped.

My car briefly shut off then came back on again while I was driving at about 50 mph a couple times and completely stalled out when I stopped for a red light. When it stalled, radio and lights were still functioning. Took a little to get it started again. Later I went out to see if it would start, started just fine, but too afraid to test drive it with the way it shuts of briefly while driving and stalling when stopped.

3. My car is briefly shutting off when driving and stalling out when stopped.