Q: My car is a 2006 malabu. It suddenly overheated on my husband and i one sunday while taking our grandkids home. He has changed the

My car is a 2006 chevy malibu. One sunday while taking our grandkids home it suddenly started overheating. My husband has sence put new water pump thermaste fans radiator and hoses. But it is still overheating until I turn on the heater then it cools off. We have checked the coolant to make sure it is full but it is loosing water somewhere and still trying to over heat. What should we how now any suggestions?

3. My car is a 2006 malabu. It suddenly overheated on my husband and i one sunday while taking our grandkids home. He has changed the