Q: Q: Engine idle fluctuates and dies.

I have had a tune up 8 months ago oil changed regularly no noise is coming from front end no leaks and I'm list I need help

3. Q: Engine idle fluctuates and dies.

Q: I have a bolt stuck in transmission mount in my 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier

Hello. This can be a very difficult repair due to the fact that the transmission is aluminum and the bolt is steel. This causes these to almost fuse together. It will usually take a lot of heat to get them...

Q: Q: Engine idle fluctuates and dies.

This may be a couple of different things. Your truck has what is called a throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in...

Q: My car wont start after driving it for an hour, it will just crank and then start after 30 mins

The engine is very common to have an intermittent cam or crankshaft sensor. You can have the computer scanned for codes to one of the sensors and replace them as codes are stored. If you have codes for both then...