Q: My car has the engine light on and extreme power loss on highways 2008 Saturn Astra

Hello there! I have a 2008 Saturn Astra. I love the little thing but for the past couple of months it has been acting up. I've taken it in to mechanics multiple times to no avail. It will lose its speed (drastically) on hills on the highway and the "check engine" light is on. I know it isn't supposed to be the quickest car but I shouldn't be as bad as it is. The code read on it was P0014 and I got the camshaft replaced two days ago. However! It's still doing the same thing and the light came back on. Any ideas for me? Thank you!!

3. My car has the engine light on and extreme power loss on highways 2008 Saturn Astra