Q: my car has no power and won't start

My car has no power and won't start. it won't even try to click over, does it need to be jumpstarted?

Hi Jayden. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s quite possible that you have a dead battery or bad battery cables. You can try to jumpstart the car, but make sure to pay careful attention to ensuring you connect the cables correctly. If the jumpstart doesn’t work, then you should probably have a professional mechanic come to your location to diagnose the source of your problem, so the right repairs can be made.