Q: Q: Charging system failure.

I would like some help figuring out why my car won't start with a new battery.

3. Q: Charging system failure.

Q: How would I open my car hood when I foget the keys and the car is totally locked

You cannot open the hood as easily as opening the door using a locksmith. If the cable broke and you need to get in, then a mechanic would have to raise the vehicle and get to the latch for you....

Q: Car slowing and stalling

The oil lamp will illuminate whenever engine oil pressure is too low. The battery light will also illuminate whenever voltage is too low. The problem may be with your vehicle charging system i.e., your alternator. If your oil level is...

Q: how to increase the volume of remote fob beep

Hi there: In most cases, this is a dealership only setting; as the FOB key is a security feature that can only be adjusted by the dealership. I'm not finding any instructions posted online or mechanic service bulletins. You might...