Q: My car doesn't want to turn on in the morning but then after it's fine

dosent want to turn on in the morning and then after it turns on its fine somtimes when it dosnt want to turn on i put a startter engine and it turns on My car has an automatic transmission

Hi there:

Most mechanics tend to check fuel system parts like the mass air flow sensor, EGR valve, idle control valve for problems if the vehicle is having difficulty starting when it’s cold. Although each of these can contribute, one of the overlooked components is the coolant temperature sensor. The coolant temperature switch is a switch that reads the engine coolant temperature and sends a signal to the engine control module, or ECM, to control other functions of engine operation such as the air-fuel ratio. This aids in the engine warm-up process as well as keeping the engine at a safe operating temperature. If you have the right diagnostic tools to check this component please do; if not, feel free to contact one of your local mechanics to complete this service for you.

3. My car doesn't want to turn on in the morning but then after it's fine