Q: Why wont my hybrid start

When i start my 2008 Honda civic hybrid it starts and when i shut it off and start it the next day it wont start anymore what is the problem for this hybrid car. it starts and does not the next time?

This could be any number of things ranging from a faulty starter relay to potentially a problem with the charging system such as a faulty alternator. If the starting is intermittent and does not require the car to be jumped the next time, it is likely not a charging system problem. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. Why wont my hybrid start