Q: my car does not start.

My car was working fine saturday morning saturday noin comes and my car woikd not turn on my lights ac radio everything turns on but my car does not start i had 2 jumps and nothing what can it be.

The immobilizer is active and will not allow the ignition to turn on or let the vehicle to crank. Try your second extra key to see if it will allow the vehicle to start. If it still does not work then try and disconnect the battery, and then try to start it again. If it still will not start, then you may need to replace and reprogram the immobilizer module.

If you want to have this checked, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to the car’s location to diagnose the car’s starting issue and help you proceed towards the proper course of repair.