Q: My car brakes automatically after 20km/hr with a grinding noise.

I had an accident yesterday. And the part behind the left front wheel was crashed because it hit the divider. After that my car brakes automatically after the speed of 20km/hr. And when i press on the brakes, i can hear grinding noise. Does this mean that the entire abs system of my car is default? Is the chances of replacing the entire system high or i just have to replace the module or sensor?

3. My car brakes automatically after 20km/hr with a grinding noise.