Q: My car brakes automatically after 20km/hr with a grinding noise.

I had an accident yesterday. And the part behind the left front wheel was crashed because it hit the divider. After that my car brakes automatically after the speed of 20km/hr. And when i press on the brakes, i can hear grinding noise. Does this mean that the entire abs system of my car is default? Is the chances of replacing the entire system high or i just have to replace the module or sensor?

This is likely due to the wheel sensor being damaged. As you know, these sensors monitor wheel speeds and depending on the conditions will trigger the ABS or traction control system to engage. Due to the damage your car sustained, it is quite likely that the wheel sensor was also destroyed causing this to happen. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the grinding noise firsthand and service your wheel sensors and ABS system as necessary.