Q: My breaks are going all the way in and not breaking as fast as usual. I have to pump them to make them work properly. My break flu

When I break sometimes my breaks go all the way in and do not break as fast as they should . I have to pump them to make them work properly. My break fluid is not leaking.

Hi Krystal. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have a brake issue like you’ve described, it’s typically caused by a brake master cylinder problem or air bubbles in the brake fluid lines. If the fluid is low, this can also create the problem. There are other mechanical problems that might be causing this problem, so it’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a brake safety inspection to correctly diagnose this problem.

3. My breaks are going all the way in and not breaking as fast as usual. I have to pump them to make them work properly. My break flu