Q: Turn signal and 4 ways quit working

I need to know where the flasher is so I can replace it and see if that is why my turn signals and 4 ways quit working

A: The turn signal flasher module is located a...

The turn signal flasher module is located above the brake pedal and above the brake light switch. You will see purple, pink, orange, black, and brown wires going to it. This is the most common cause of the failure you are having. I would check the fuses as well if I were you.

If you'd like some help with this, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your turn signal issue firsthand. Once the problem is pinpointed, an accurate repair can be made at your own convenience.