Q: Turn signal not working

My turn signal just stopped working I've checked all the fuses it's not the bulbs because my hazards work fine tried changing the turn signal switch but that hasn't helped either can you help me?

If the hazard warning lights use the same bulb (filament) as the turn signals, then yes it can’t be the bulbs. I would test the turn signal flasher unit. Basically, you want to test for power to the flasher unit when the turn signal switch is activated. If power is supplied to the unit does not leave the unit to the bulb (left or right bulb depending on what you have selected with the turn signal switch), that would mean that the flasher unit is faulty and has to be replaced. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a turn signal circuit/flasher unit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Turn signal not working