Q: The car takes a while to start up and makes loud sounds as well

So i changed the spark plug and battery but the problem still continues. It sounds kinda of like a scratching sound. The car is shaking a little bit as well.

A: With these multiple symptoms, you may be ha...

With these multiple symptoms, you may be having more than one problem and an engine noise may be an internal or external problem. Have a mechanic come to you and diagnose it for you to make sure you are not damaging the engine by running it. The spark plug is only one possibility for a starting issue, but there could be other problems within the ignition, fuel, or charging systems. If you would like to have this checked, an expert from YourMechanic can come to the site of the car to diagnose the noise, hard start, and shaking in order have the correct repairs made.