Q: Engine light coming on

asked by on February 24, 2016

The Engine light keeps coming on. NTB says I need to replace the EVAP container.

Evaporative Emission Control Canister Replacement $163.41 - $988.84 Get a Quote

The diagnosis by another place may be correct, however, the Check Engine Light can go on for many reasons. If you’d like to have a second opinion on the Engine Light or have this service done for you, consider YourMechanic. They will be able to go to your home or office to inspect your car and replace your EVAP container for you if necessary.