Q: cold start issues and would not start in 28 degree weather.

both batteries are good, alternator is good. i do not plug it up. it was the first really cold day today and it wouldn't start. it was 28 degrees and snowing.

Hi there. Check the glow plug circuits and the timer circuit to the glow plugs. The block heater should be plugged in during cold weather if the vehicle is left outside. The glow plugs are to heat up the cylinders enough to start the engine. If the glow plugs are good, then I recommend changing the timer and relay to the glow plug circuit. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting in cold weather, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. cold start issues and would not start in 28 degree weather.