Q: My brake feel spongy and sometime hard. I already replace the brake booster and the master is new inc. The padscand shoe.

The brake seems soft and spongy and sometime hard

Hi There, It sounds like you may be low on brake fluid. One of the most common causes of the brake pedal going to the floor is a loss of brake fluid. Generally, this is easy to detect due to the fact that there is usually brake fluid leaking on the ground underneath the vehicle. The brake booster is a mechanism that uses vacuum pressure to take the force being applied to the brake pedal and amplify it. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your brake system to check for a brake fluid leak.

3. My brake feel spongy and sometime hard. I already replace the brake booster and the master is new inc. The padscand shoe.