Q: Q: Door lock not working

I can't get into my car! The door locks won't work - not even manually and not with the electronic fob! This is bizarre and I don't know what to do!! What do you suggest?

If none of the locks work manually, you’re using the wrong key, or somehow the key has been damaged. A key from one Honda vehicle will easily slip into the lock cylinder of another, but then won’t unlock the door. So, it’s quite possible that somehow you’ve got the wrong key.

If you can’t figure it out, I suggest you call a trained professional. The team at YourMechanic is an excellent option for an inspection of your inoperative locks since we make house calls.

3. Q: Door lock not working