Q: I have a 2002 Buick rendezvous my radiator has a leak when I open hood there was water spitting out from under the water pump is t

I have a 2002 Buick rendezvous my radiator has a leak when I open hood there was water spitting out from under the water pump is t

If your radiator and water pump are both leaking, my best recommendation would be to enlist the assistance of a qualfied professional to have them replaced. Allowing these parts to leak for an extended period of time can cause the engine to overheat. If the engine overheats, this can cause damage to the head gasket, cylinder heads, or engine block. Some of this damage may be perminant. In order to avoid serious engine damage, I would recommend having these issues resolved as soon as possible. Once these parts have been replaced, have the cooling system pressure tested to ensure that no more leaks exist.

3. I have a 2002 Buick rendezvous my radiator has a leak when I open hood there was water spitting out from under the water pump is t