Q: my back tire feel f they comeing off when i make turn left and right

my back tire feel like they are comeing off when i make turn left and right my car feel like it swerve makeing turn

Hi there. In most cases, this problem is caused by damaged wheel bearings or damaged rear struts. When this type of problem occurs, it’s critical to repair it as soon as possible. The best way to know for certain what is causing this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a rear wheels inspection.

3. my back tire feel f they comeing off when i make turn left and right