Q: My a/c and heat stopped working.

One day I pulled in my parking lot and the a/c was on then out of no were the a/c and heat just suddenly stop working. So I checked the fuses and put a new blower motor on it. That didn't do anything so I took it to a local mechanic shop they had afree check a/c sign in yhr front so i went in. Once they did the free check up they said it would take a few more hour's to look at but they wantedto charge me so I said never mind. What should I do?

That sounds frustrating. When you say that the A/C was working, and then suddenly stopped, it makes it sound like an electrical-related issue. With such limited information it will still need to be diagnosed by a mechanic with skills and the right tools. If you decide to get this fixed, feel free to contact a professional technician who can diagnose your A/C problem and fix it accordingly.