Q: My 4-cylinder S10 1999 failed on Cadillac converter slightly too warm not red.. it passed everything else.. no check engine light

I failed smog test for the first time Cadillac converter slightly warmer but not red.. Temp 944... no check engine light is on... he said everything else looks good.?? Cadillac converter is 2 years old with warranty.. could an oxygen sensor be bad and not show check engine light.. .?????? My truck runs great

3. My 4-cylinder S10 1999 failed on Cadillac converter slightly too warm not red.. it passed everything else.. no check engine light