Car does not start after crash charger v6-3.5l 2007 dodge

Q: Car does not start after crash

asked by on November 13, 2017

the 2007 dodge charger police edition v6 won't start after small front end crash, car has the lighting symbol on.

If the vehicle was involved in an accident, there is a good chance the inertia switch has killed the power to the fuel pump. This is a safety switch that is designed to kill the power to the fuel pump in the event of a collision for safety reasons to avoid the potential of a fire. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.