Q: Nissan primera p11 won't rev pass 2500 rpm

After driving few km my car acceleration gets stuck at 2500 rpm any gear and smells something burn. And my car is bouncing. MAF seems ok

Hi there. The car sounds like it has gone into limp mode for some reason. I would double check to be sure the MAF is working properly as this will cause this type of reaction as well. Check to see if there is a Check Engine Light on. This will have registered some kind of fault or trouble code in the computer which will point to what the potential problem could be. If you need help having this checked, an expert from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the acceleration problem and advise on repairs.

3. Nissan primera p11 won't rev pass 2500 rpm