Q: My 2006 buick lacrosse wont go past 60 mph when pressing on gas pedal

Dont go past 60mph when pressing on gas pedal

Hi Leslie. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, an acceleration problem like you’ve described is caused by either a fluid restriction in the transmission or excessive heat in the transmission. It can also be due to fuel/air mixture problems, caused by a damaged mass air flow sensor, dirty fuel/air filters or even spark plugs that are worn out. This is something that should be inspected by a professional mechanic first, to determine what repairs can resolve this issue. In most cases, a transmission specialist is best equipped to diagnose this type of problem.

3. My 2006 buick lacrosse wont go past 60 mph when pressing on gas pedal