Q: My 2005 Aztek, streei g wheel shakes a little and make a slight rough sound when sitting at lights, stop signs. What may it be?

Steering wheel shakes a little and make a little rough sound when stirring at lights/stop signs.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

There are two initial possibilities: 1) worn or faulty motor mounts; and 2) an engine management problem such as a fuel or ignition system fault. If you do end up replacing motor mounts, genuine OEM mounts are recommended in order to maximize the chances of resolving that portion of the vibration problem. If the vibration at idle turns out not to be due to faulty motor mounts, I would suggest looking for possible faults in the air induction system as well as the ignition and fuel systems. Your best bet is to begin with an evaluation of the running condition of the engine and to do that the recommended service is a rough idle diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 2005 Aztek, streei g wheel shakes a little and make a slight rough sound when sitting at lights, stop signs. What may it be?