Q: My 2003 bmw 325xi keeps stalling. I have checked all fluids which are fine. Its a rough idle at first for a few then it stalls.

My bmw 325xi keeps stalling. It mainly happens when i try to accelerate. It does not stay on long enough for me to move my car to a mechanic to get it read. Please help?

YourMechanic is a mobile diagnostic and repair service and so the certified mechanic can come right to your location to diagnose the stalling and implement the required repairs. Common causes of engine stalling include a faulty throttle position sensor, mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors), contaminated or old gasoline, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling/rough idle diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 2003 bmw 325xi keeps stalling. I have checked all fluids which are fine. Its a rough idle at first for a few then it stalls.