Q: My 1998 Isuzu Rodeo LS gets hot, then cools, then gets hot and stays hot

My 1998 Isuzu rodeo gets hot after about ten miles or so. It will cool down for a few more miles then get hot again. This will happen a few times then it will get hot and stay hot. My coolant is full. I have new hoses and radiator cap. My water pump does not appear to be leaking. There does not appear to be any leaks coming from the engine. I can let it idle for a long period and it doesn't get hot. But when I get on the road it gets hot! Need to find a next step!

3. My 1998 Isuzu Rodeo LS gets hot, then cools, then gets hot and stays hot