Q: Mt car wont shift battery good not sure bout fuses alternator good wat shud i do

Car won't start batteries good alternator good not sure about fuses starters good doesn't click will I can't change gears

Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes an actual load test. Then, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. To temporarily override the immobilizer system, please see these instructions. With a fully charged battery that has been load tested, and the immobilizer system off, if the starter motor does not operate at that point, there are only two possibilities: 1) either there is no power to the starter motor, or an excessive voltage drop, hence the starter circuit would have to be diagnosed; or 2) there is power but the starter itself is bad and that includes the possibility of an intermittent fault and/or a failed bendix drive which are not detectable in conventional starter bench testing because the starter is not tested under load. If you desire that a specialist from YourMechanic resolve this, please request a no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Mt car wont shift battery good not sure bout fuses alternator good wat shud i do