Q: Q: Motor making a weird noise

My car drives, but it takes some time to get my engine started. My motor is also making a weird noise.

3. Q: Motor making a weird noise

Q: Gas leaking from underneath car

Hello. The most common problem for fuel leaking under the car would be the plastic clips that hold the fuel filter to the fuel lines. These clips are small and become worn and break overtime. I would have a technician...

Q: How to tell if wiper switch or wiper relay is bad to fix wipers not working.

Claimed by Tim Charlet

Q: My mpv gave a code Shift Solenoid Stuck On just replaced solenoid a and b still dont work . wont drive

Return the vehicle to the shop that replaced the shift solenoids and have them check again. Most reputable shops provide a brief warranty on their repairs. If the repair was made by you, double check all the electrical connectors, on...