Q: Motor and transmission compatability

My son has a 1997 Chevy S10. It has a 4 cylinder motor. He wants to put in a 6 cylinder motor and transmission. Is there anything compatible?

3. Motor and transmission compatability

Q: Cold engine misfire and hesitation - 1997 Dodge Dakota

Hi. I believe the ambient air temperature sensor, which measures the intake air temperature for engine management, has failed. It is reporting a far higher temperature than the engine is getting, as you have noted. Engine management is creating a...

Q: How much would it cost to replace a motor for my Ford Windstar 2000?

Billing question sent to CS for cost of replacing the engine, performing a tune-up, replacing the coil packs, and fixing an oil pan leak.

Q: Q: coolant leaking from under car

Hello. A coolant leak can come from a number of places under the hood. Typically, if it just started smoking all of a sudden, it is because a hose failed or the water pump is leaking. I typically get...