Q: Motor and transmission compatability

My son has a 1997 Chevy S10. It has a 4 cylinder motor. He wants to put in a 6 cylinder motor and transmission. Is there anything compatible?

3. Motor and transmission compatability

Q: My truck cranks but does not start - 1997 Dodge Dakota

Hi there. Usually, a no start issue is caused by either fuel or spark - not both. When this occurs, it's typically an issue with the central ECU failing to send the right signal to fuel related components and the...

Q: How much would it cost to replace a motor for my Ford Windstar 2000?

Billing question sent to CS for cost of replacing the engine, performing a tune-up, replacing the coil packs, and fixing an oil pan leak.

Q: Hear a knocking noise when car is in gear

It is possible that the recirculation door on your vehicle defaults to a particular setting when the vehicle is in park, and the opposite setting when in gear. This could be due to the fact that more outside air is...