Q: Most of my lights on the dashboard besides engine light are lit up and also there is a little moisture around the transfer case and oil plug.

asked by on February 19, 2017

On my dashboard all the lights are on besides the engine light. so for example the ABS,brake light,seatbelt,door,traction control,vsc off,vsc trac. all of these lights are on and also my driver side strut is a little bent.Also there is a little moisture around my transfer case and oil plug. what do you suggest i do?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The dash lights could be on for a loose or broken ground wire to the chassis. Check all of the ground wires on the chassis and make sure that they are tight and clean. The moisture on the transfer case and drain plug could be from the weather outside and the oil may have water in it. I recommend draining out the oil and replacing it with new oil. If you need further assistance with your warning lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.