Q: Mode control on air conditioning does not work.

EverytI me i turn on my car and turn on the air, it only comes out of the defrost vents. Even if I changet it to other modesites it stays there.

3. Mode control on air conditioning does not work.

Q: Q: Dodge Stratus 2002, Car won't start and No clicking sound

Hello. If there is no sound or any other response when trying to start your vehicle then it is usually a failing battery, a bad connection at the battery, or possibly a failed starter. There are other things it can...

Q: Cable harness worn

Depending on how much the harness was damaged, a replacement might be necessary. There could also be secondary damage from non-insulated wires touching each other after the harness was cut. If it was only a few wires, the harness might...

Q: AC compressor drains the headlights and coolant indicator, check engine light is on

You need to check the engine block grounds on the left and right side of the engine block. Follow the neg. cable down to the engine and make sure it is very tight. Another ground is on the radiator support...