Q: Misfire on cylinder four

A diagnostic code shows a misfire on the number four cylinder. And the engine runs rough, and the brakes need work.

The number four cylinder would need to be checked for the misfire to see if it needs plugs, coil, or coil boots to fix the issue. It could also be that the plug has come loose, or blew out of the spark plug hole. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you and run a diagnostic check on your cylinder misfire, and perform a complete brake inspection.