Q: Misfire in the 4/5 fuel injectors

O6 dodge grand van test all fuel injectors they are at 12 five.. had low voltage changed alternate new plugs , wires, coil pack cleaned mass , body and still get a misfire on 4/5 fuel injectors tester says they are good don't want to change them. I'm thinking maybe fuel pump.van run bad one day and OK the next but power in low.

A: Hi there. If the engine code is showing tha...

Hi there. If the engine code is showing that you're experiencing a fuel injector misfire, it's most likely not related to the fuel pump. Most of the time, this is a fuel injector sensor or connection malfunction that triggers this type of error code; or causes the engine to actually misfire in the first place. I'd inspect all connections and sensors first before heading to the fuel pump; or contact one of our local experts to complete a Check Engine Light inspection; so they can help you diagnose the issue.