Q: Misfire in the 4/5 fuel injectors

O6 dodge grand van test all fuel injectors they are at 12 five.. had low voltage changed alternate new plugs , wires, coil pack cleaned mass , body and still get a misfire on 4/5 fuel injectors tester says they are good don't want to change them. I'm thinking maybe fuel pump.van run bad one day and OK the next but power in low.

Hi there. If the engine code is showing that you’re experiencing a fuel injector misfire, it’s most likely not related to the fuel pump. Most of the time, this is a fuel injector sensor or connection malfunction that triggers this type of error code; or causes the engine to actually misfire in the first place. I’d inspect all connections and sensors first before heading to the fuel pump; or contact one of our local experts to complete a Check Engine Light inspection; so they can help you diagnose the issue.