P0507 idle code 2004 engine idle hyundai v6-2.7l sonata

Q: P0507 idle code

asked by on November 20, 2017

I recently replaced my spark plugs, spark plug wires and air intake maf sensor but now I'm getting a p0507 code and I can't find the cause. I checked for any cracked or misplaced vacuum lines, cylinder firing order, acceleration cables, and made sure there were no cracks or holes in the air intake. If anyone could give me help or advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you

The code P0507 is for a problem with the idle control valve. If all other checks are good with vacuum leaks and inlet air tubes then you may need to replace the idle control valve.