Q: Will a 2002 transmission fit into a 2007

If I get a transmission for a 2000 will it fit in my 2007

Grinding sound from transmission Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello there, a transmission from a 2000 Nissan Xterra will not fit into your 2007 Nissan Xterra. The automatic transmission from the 2000 model is a 4 speed unit, where as the 2007 is a 5 speed transmission that is totally different. If your transmission has not be diagnosed fully, it should be inspected before it is replaced. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your transmission issues and make any repairs required.