Q: Front bumper is loose close to where headlights are on both sides can this be fixed without replacing the bumper?

asked by on September 01, 2017

The front bumper on the car is loose on the sides near the lights can this be fixed without replacing the bumper?

Hi Amanda. Thanks for contacting us tonight about your Honda Accord. Usually when a front fender or bumper is loose, it’s due to either a screw being stripped or a bracket being damaged. When this occurs, it typically requires the bracket or attachment repaired by a body repair shop. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer these services, so it might be best for you to contact a local body repair shop to receive an estimate for this repair.